Untuk artikel saya kali ini akan membahas tentang
Hotdog chilli. A simple but flavorful chili designed for serving on a hot dog and bun has just a few ingredients "A really good chili sauce like I had as a kid. This took me many years to get the ingredients just right. Easy, hot dog chili made from scratch!
Often other toppings are also added, such as cheese, onions, and mustard. The style has multiple regional variations in the United States. From Chili Cheese Dog Enchiladas to Chili Cheese Dog Egg Rolls, there's no cuisine we won't corrupt with hot dogs and canned chili. 😂 Sometimes, though, we like to make things from scratch, and. You can cook Hotdog chilli using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hotdog chilli
- Prepare of Ground Beef.
- You need of salt (while Browning beef).
- Prepare of black pepper(while Browning beef).
- It's of Salt (add after draining grease).
- Prepare of black pepper (add after drain grease).
- It's of ketchup.
- You need of chili powder.
- It's of garlic salt.
- It's of ground cumin.
- Prepare of paprika.
- Prepare of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of hot water.
Hot Dog Chili is the perfect way to make top dogs! My hot dog chili that I make in the slow cooker is the best you can make! Hot dogs are an easy way to get dinner on the table but why not make it spectacular? Whoever invented the chili dog, a hot dog in a bun smothered with chili and sprinkled with cheese and onions, should be given a medal.
Hotdog chilli step by step
- Brown ground beef with salt and pepper and drain grease..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well..
- Simmer until it thickens up as desired. I like to simmer it for a couple hours, adding more water if necessary..
Messy, spicy, filling, did I say messy? Whenever I make hot dog chili, I cook a big batch and freeze the leftovers in individual dinner-sized portions. We freeze the leftover homemade hot dog chili flat in quart-size bags for easy storage and. We love a good hot dog around here. I even learned how to grill hot dogs perfectly every time!
Demikian artikel kami yang kami berikan judul:
No comments
Post a Comment