Untuk artikel saya kali ini akan membahas tentang
Chili cheese dog with the works casserole. This Chili Cheese Dog Casserole from Delish.com is a fun new take on chili cheese dogs. For a more traditional Cincinnati style chili cheese dog, we recommend using bean-less chili. If you've got a little more time on your hands, fancy it up by making your own homemade chili instead of the canned.
Chili Cheese Tater Tot Hot Dog CasseroleThe Kitchen Divas. chili, hot dogs, chopped onion, tater tots, cooking spray, shredded. I really didn't want to freeze it, so I created this clever way to use it in a different way. Using foods that I thought would go well with the dish, then I thought if I layered it, then everyone could get a little of everything. You can cook Chili cheese dog with the works casserole using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili cheese dog with the works casserole
- Prepare of hotdogs.
- Prepare of hotdogs.
- Prepare of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- You need of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need of sweet pickle relish.
- Prepare of sauerkraut.
- You need of chili.
- Prepare of ground pork.
- It's of chopped sweet peppers, yellow and red.
- Prepare of dehydrated onions.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- You need of salt, more if needed.
- It's of minced garlic.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes.
- You need of crushed tomatoes.
- You need of tomato paste.
- You need of vegetable oil, the pork was very lean.
- It's of grated sharp cheese.
- Prepare of topping.
- You need of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare of onion, chopped, raw.
Prepare casserole in foil-lined baking dish, making sure there is enough foil extending over edges of dish to cover and seal. > How it works. Most of y'all know that chili is one of my absolutely, positively most favorite things EVER. It seems only natural that I would find ways to eat more of it, right? This Chili Cheese Tater Tot Casserole is like eating, well, chili cheese fries - but in a casserole form.
Chili cheese dog with the works casserole instructions
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit.
- Brown the oil pork with the onions and peppers added. Add cumin, salt, and garlic. Simmer for 7 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, and tomato paste. Simmer, 10 minutes. Taste adjust spices to your desired flavor..
- In an oven safe dish lay the hotdogs across the bottom, break them if they do not fit..
- Add mustard, ketchup, sweet relish, sauerkraut, chili, and cheese..
- Bake 30 minutes. Let sit 10 minutes. Top with raw onions, and cilantro..
Chili Cheese Crescent Hot Dog Bake. When it's time to add the Place hot dogs in pan, spaced apart to leave room for chili later. Brush top of dough with the garlic butter. I wanna try to make these for my carry-in at work this Friday; is there anything I can use to put them. Prepare corn mix according to package directions.
Demikian artikel kami yang kami berikan judul:
No comments
Post a Comment